3 beeps - Base 64 K memory failure
* Reseat the memory.
* Make sure that the contacts on the memory and the socket are clean.
* Try removing one bank of memory modules at a time. Note: Some systems might need to have a memory module in Bank 0.
* Try using RAM chips from the same manufacturer with the same part number and speed.
* Check for a faulty memory module by trying the memory in a known good system.
* Trying known good memory in the system.
* Check the power supply and check for power fluctuations.
* Swap the motherboard.
You should run memtest and see if there is any errors.