Hardware info for drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFIman

Beta member
I upgraded to Win 2000 and I'm stuck at 16 colors and no sound. This is because I haven't installed my drivers yet right? Well, where can I go to find the hardware info on my computer to download the right drivers for it?

Right click on your My Computer icon on your desktop. Go to "manage" go to 'device manager" and right click on "display adapters" Select properties and it will show you what the hardware is.

cuz i cant afford XP. maybe i didnt phrase that right, I had 2000 on there already im just using what I got

I looked for the Display adaptors. The only one that says adaptors is the one for Network. Theres on that says Sound, Video, and Game controllers, but im not sure if thats it.

hey if u r interested with display adapters and want to insert vga drivers then insert the CD that u got from u r dealer after purchasing a monitor and motherboard otherwise if u don't have that CD cheak u r motherboard details from system option recognise the motherboard and ask for the driver CD for u r friend who have the motherboard of same compony and model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom