Hard drives dissapearing when i install some kind of software

Status
Not open for further replies.

psman

In Runtime
Hello
Here is the thing
I have a MSI 848P board with 2HDs one is sata the other is a normal PATA maxtor drive. any way when i tried to install a software called (Hamachi) that works as a virtual network card over internet to allow LAN play over internet When the software tried to start a BSOD appeared With error 0x0000007A which is about virtual memory (the current windows is installed in th PATA drive ) anyway i have a second windows on SATA so i installed the software on it and guess what the software worked but the Two partitions of the PATA dissapeared .So i guess now i know why the **** did the other windows crash its hard disk was ..gone

Anybody have any hint i can use to solve this??
Thanks for the time

it have been a while i did not post in this forum... i think all the good techies are died

before ill answer it , i must say few things
1) this is a forum , not instant messaging , have more patience
2) theres new threads all the time , new goes up & older down..
3) not every person that sees your post knows the answer
4) dont forget that ppl on this forum are from around the globe (diffrent time zones)

its possible it was just a couincidence and that program aint at fault , the bios identifies it? if it does then use acronis disk director suite or active partition recovery , to recover the partitons & all of their content

You did not understand my problem very well:
The disks returned after i went to hardware manager and clicked find new hardware but every time i start HAMACHI i have to do the same thing.

By the way i wait for +1 day before i wrote the reply because there was only 4 views and no answers.
Thanks any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom