Guys, help me out here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris127

Beta member
OK, this is real simple, but I cant seem to fix the problem

EVERYTHING PLUGGED IN = mobo light is green, on my Dell Dimension 4600, the outside light blinks amber, and does not power on

EVERYTHING PLUGGED IN, EXCEPT POWER TO MY SATA HDD = PC powers on fine, fans spin, etc, except it doesnt get far when my screen says there is no HD

Any ideas? This all happened when I swicthed out my FX5200 for a 6600GT. When this amber light started to blink, I thought it was my PSU, which I did switch to a 400 watt. And the PC still powers on, just not when there is power to the SATA HDD.

Can anyone help me? Thanks

CrAzY_GaMeR_07, that link to your electronics store in your sig is the cheapest, crappiest looking online store that I have ever seen. If you're going to set up an illegal scam website, at least make it look nice than some 7 year old's first HTML project. Not only that, at least make up prices that are fairly reasonable, not HALF of the advertised price.

Hah that site does look like complete crap, and its obviously a scam.

As for the chris127. Have you tried un plugging optical drives, leaving the SATA drive powered in and booted it that way. Im suspecting that the power supply is dieing and it cant supply enough power with everything plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom