GTX 970 Low fps on almost everything

Never done a msi rma so don't know they work.

They will long as your not dealing with tier 2 help for rma support.
Tier 3 with msi will knock it out quickly.
That and you have your info correct, valid receipts and proof of warrenty.
It'll take atleast 7 days if not 2 weeks to ship to them and back from them.

Send the card back for a full refund if that is indeed a refurbished card and its giving you problems right from the get go.
Its not worth it dealing with refurbished parts or open box return items from customers.
Can you find that same card for that price new or used ?

First of all thank you for the response and 2nd of all I bought this on newegg and it been about 2 months now since I got it and I can't order a refund and unless msi offers it then I'm probably going to have to deal with support

First of all thank you for the response and 2nd of all I bought this on newegg and it been about 2 months now since I got it and I can't order a refund and unless msi offers it then I'm probably going to have to deal with support

Call MSI first thing in the morning at 11am est time.
Do what I suggested and see what happens.
Tell them where you bought it from the price and what kind of conditioned the item came to you in.
Tell them what happen upon installing and the errors you got.
They'll look up the item in your database and they'll realise its something they thought was fixed.
Politely ask them to replace, not fix it, mark the with a little blue ink dot.
If they send it back make sure its not yours if it is and its still messed up.
Get back on the phone and demand to speak with the supervisor or tier 3 support.

Call MSI first thing in the morning at 11am est time.
Do what I suggested and see what happens.
Tell them where you bought it from the price and what kind of conditioned the item came to you in.
Tell them what happen upon installing and the errors you got.
They'll look up the item in your database and they'll realise its something they thought was fixed.
Politely ask them to replace, not fix it, mark the with a little blue ink dot.
If they send it back make sure its not yours if it is and its still messed up.
Get back on the phone and demand to speak with the supervisor or tier 3 support.

edit: OK I will have to wait till Monday then. thank you for replying to me

Last edited:
Update: OK I contacted MSI support today and they have paid for the shipping for both ways and said "will personally test replacement" and that's it so far. Any Advice is always welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom