GTX 670 Problem

mandragonq

Beta member
Hello to Everyone. This may sound awkward or not, but thats what Happen!

I've been playing diablo3 and for the past 2-3 days I've been getting Random Black Screens which never happen before since I am using the GPU. At the other day I've grabbed a bottle of water and put it on my desk, after that I've spilled the water on my desk ( randomly ) and 5 min after that My Monitor went black and PC restarted, I heard a noisy sound from the GPU and the fans were working at 100%, i've looked if I Spilled water on the PC Case , but there was no water on it, opened the Case and looked at the GPU, no water ! After that I've pulled it out and looked again, still no water, well, can it be just really random moment and my GPU died at the same time as I pulled the water on my desk or I am getting crazy? Now The GPU is not working, fans are working at normal speed , but no connection with the monitor.

The GPU has 7 months more warranty, I've sent it back to the Store, i am worried if they tell me that I've damaged the GPU, a lot people ( Friends ) told me that even if they damaged the GPU's or whatever, they got a new ones or repair.

-Sorry for My English ( Not first language:( ) - Gigabyte GTX 670 Oc'ed edition with 3 fans.

Thanks , Martin.

I've been playing diablo3 and for the past 2-3 days I've been getting Random Black Screens which never happen before since I am using the GPU. At the other day I've grabbed a bottle of water and put it on my desk, after that I've spilled the water on my desk ( randomly ) and 5 min after that My Monitor went black and PC restarted, I heard a noisy sound from the GPU and the fans were working at 100%, i've looked if I Spilled water on the PC Case , but there was no water on it, opened the Case and looked at the GPU, no water ! After that I've pulled it out and looked again, still no water, well, can it be just really random moment and my GPU died at the same time as I pulled the water on my desk or I am getting crazy? Now The GPU is not working, fans are working at normal speed , but no connection with the monitor.

The GPU has 7 months more warranty, I've sent it back to the Store, i am worried if they tell me that I've damaged the GPU, a lot people ( Friends ) told me that even if they damaged the GPU's or whatever, they got a new ones or repair.

-Sorry for My English ( Not first language:( ) - Gigabyte GTX 670 Oc'ed edition with 3 fans.

Thanks , Martin.

In order to help you right we need your full specs, just listing your gpu isn't enough.
Also can you use the graphic card so you can check the heat of the card ?
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/2452/techpowerup-gpu-z-v0-8-1/
Sounds like to me is its getting hot and needs some thermal cpu grease.
Or it maybe on its way out to die, how long have you owned that card ?

In order to help you right we need your full specs, just listing your gpu isn't enough.
Also can you use the graphic card so you can check the heat of the card ?
HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID

Download TechPowerUp GPU-Z v0.8.1 | techPowerUp
Sounds like to me is its getting hot and needs some thermal cpu grease.
Or it maybe on its way out to die, how long have you owned that card ?

2,7 years , never changed paste , playing games on it for minimum of 7 hours a day.

Back
Top Bottom