Graphics/Monitor Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liamis2cool

Solid State Member
hi im sorry i cant be more detailed but i dont know what is wrong with it, y.day morn the pc wouldnt send a signal to the monitor its a lc d which is sent via the AGP port. so he said take the battery bios out and in again it will reset it so i did. it then sent the signal and loaded windows but it doesnt load it past the point on viewing the desktop the monitor cuts out and continues to load evetything normally as my broadband modem lights up as so does my mice and keyboard. so unistalled my graphics card which is a radeon 9550 and installed it and so far i have done this round 4-5 times each one resulting in a either a code 10 error this device cannot be started or it will simply turn the screen on and off round 50 times then display a white screen. or like this time i have got windows up fine but its a default monitor under the option and not my plug and play one and the whole screen is like a etch a' sketch the windows leave a shadow when closed the mouse leaves a trail and when i refresh a page or move the text slightly my vision gets worse and worse. any ideas how to resolve this issue would be ab fab right bout now!

well i had them on a disk once upon a time but now im sure i dont have the disk. its a mitec lcd 15" monitor any suggestions where i cn get them?

followup

well i had them on a disk once upon a time but now im sure i dont have the disk. its a mitec lcd 15" monitor any suggestions where i cn get them?

i cant seem to find anything....it isnt a very well known monitor...well not to me anyway.
Whay resolution are you running at?? Also is it running with a DVI connection??

well im doing anything its set to its default monitor not plug and play and the adapter which should be radeon 9550/radeon 9550 secondary are just "adapter" and theres no info about either but no wat to remove them within device manager, but also the monitor i cant change the refresh rate, theres no other options its just default hardware settings

right click desktop - select properties. Select the settings tab and check the screen res. I had a problem with a system that would load everything ok untill it got to the windows login screen, it would either turn off or just look all funny. I changed the screen res and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom