Graphics card problem... i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogzy

Beta member
ok first off i have an ati radeon 5250 family. i like my online gaming and have only just started again using my laptop which has a 32mb graphics card, but the fps was driving me insane so i installed everything on my computer. however i noticed when trying to connect to a server it would take maybe 15 minutes to load a map, first i thought my computer had crahed but i could see the progress bar moving ever so slowly, so when i connect to the server i get kicked for taking to long to connect. my laptop dosnt do this and i have the same video settings on my computer as my laptop

ps. sorry if this is the wrong place to post

What are you connecting to the internet with.Modem , broadband , DSL Are you running through a firewall and is the game granted full access through it.
http://www.speedguide.net/
Here is a ling to a web site for Broadband patches that may help. Do you have a problem with web sites?

thanks i have broadband and im positive my firewalls give it full access, i have absolutely no problemms with websites :) thx for the help guys

o yea and btw i keep getting the vocal message. system failed cpu test which could have somthing to do with it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom