Graphics card not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanee

Solid State Member
Hi there,

I have tried everything to fix my blurry LCD monitor. I have a NVidia FX 5200, 128 MBs using a AGP slot. I have re-installed the nvidia drivers and have changed the resolution but still my screen is blurry. It is hard on my eyes and I cannot watch the monitor for long periods. Does anyone know why it is like this? Do I need to re-install the AGP driver? I have a pentium 4, 3 GHZ, windows xp home.

thanks in advance

Batman

this might clear things up

When I am in XP desktop, the screen is blurry. But when I play any of my games, e.g. Boiling point, the screen is not blurry. I know for a fact that it is not my eyes. The screen does not require cleaning either. I am just stumped on this one.

Its probably your refresh rate. try adjusting the refresh rate to see if this helps.

Edit: Whoops you said "LCD" :) , never mind then... though this sounds like some sort of driver or settings issue.

I cannot adjust the refresh rate because I have only one option and that is 60 hertz. When I select the drop-down menu there is only one option (i.e. 60 hertz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom