Graphics card issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastshot

In Runtime
My friend has been having problems recently with his computer. It all starts with his mouse freezing up, and then it either stays in one spot and eventually the cursor dissapears, or it spazzes out, clicking randomely, and then the Cursor dissapears. However, you can still click and the mouse works( and so does the keyboard). The other problem is when it freezes ( mostly during games, but sometimes on startup) and when restarted, the screen is all black with multicolored polka dots placed in rows, and Even once rows of black and white stripes. Sometimes it works just fine, but only after the mouse spazzes out. It has been happening more and more frequintly. That had me thinking Graphical issues.

I already tried reinstalling the mouse software, new drivers for the Video card, and the chipset drivers for the Mobo ( and even the games that the problems were occuring in). What do you think the problem is?

It sounds like a graphics card issue to me too. Try to swap the graphics card with another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom