Graphic Card Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dward93

Beta member
ok well i formatted my hard drive and installed windows 7 on my home built desktop.
i know what type of graphic card i have(ASUS AH3450) and i know the drivers i need which i have installed several times. but when ever i turn on my computer it says the driver for it isnt right or i dont have the right driver. and when i look at my system information it says its installed but not working.
i know i am using the right drivers and everything it was working before i installed windows 7.
ive been doing some research for the past couple weeks and i cant find anything that will work, i read something about formating my video card, i dont know if that is possible or not but if that may work could anyone tell me how.
thanks for reading!

You didn't say they were the most recent. In this case, try getting previous drivers. Not the latest, but a step back from.

Is this x64 or x32?

sorry, ive tried installing every possible driver i could find for it, even used the disk that came with the graphics card.
and its x32

Did you install the motherboard chipset drivers?

It could be a problem with the video card bios. I once had a video card that had a defect in the original bios and the only drivers that would install had to be the ones put out by the video card manufacturer. They did release a new bios for it, but it was a brand new just released to the public card.

I've also seen a few cards act similarly just before they died.

And it might be a power issue, I wouldn't expect it to be but I seen stranger things happen.

unlediq.png

Might be good to run Driversweeper. Guide in my sig. Please don't install EVERYTHING.

dude, i love you no homo!
ive seriously been trying to fix this FOREVER!
thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom