Graphic Card Issue

Josh Railton

Beta member
Hi Guys

Here's the problem... I bought a new desk and obviously unplugged the PC and such to move it out of the way. Now that I have it all plugged back up again, the graphic card does not function...

I have tried removing the graphics card and reinserting it. Still nothing. I uninstalled the drivers and now that I have attempted to reinstall them I get a message saying that it cannot find any compatible hardware...

...The monitor will function with the on-board VGA output.

I have a EVGA GeForce 210 (1GB, DDR3) in a Acer Aspire XC600 running Windows 8.1.

Any advice?

Thanks
Josh

Hi Guys

I have tried removing the graphics card and reinserting it. Still nothing. I uninstalled the drivers and now that I have attempted to reinstall them I get a message saying that it cannot find any compatible hardware...

I have a EVGA GeForce 210 (1GB, DDR3) in a Acer Aspire XC600 running Windows 8.1.

Test your gpu in another system and confirm that it turns on upon boot and can initialize the monitor to turn on at startup.
If that works go back to your computer bios setup switch graphics option to pci-e graphics card,
Save rhe settings and reboot post back your results.

Hi Guys

Here's the problem... I bought a new desk and obviously unplugged the PC and such to move it out of the way. Now that I have it all plugged back up again, the graphic card does not function...

Any advice?

Thanks
Josh

If your video card has more than one output have you tried both ports?

Back
Top Bottom