Graphic Card help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ineedmajorhelp

Solid State Member
Ok, heres the problem yesterday I was in the middle of playing WoW when I got an error with my Video Cardhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_card drivers while using Vista, it says it failed to fix the problem my monitor shut off. I rebooted couldn't load into Windows normally the screen was all messed up, and wouldnt let me in windows at all. I could get in Safe mode, i reinsalled and uninstalled drivers to no avail. So then I decided to reformat and also i cleaned out my Video card / PC with dust cleaner. It did the reformat and didnt work until after I cleaned out my pc , then it did load into windows and everything was fine until i decided to try and load WoW today it crashed and is doing the same thing. Im also getting a BSOD about Display drivers not being able to repair and timeing out something to that effect? Can't really read it all that fast. Im typing this from safe mode w/ networking. Also, im trying to reinstall the newest drivers and its not letting me like it says it cant use those for my Video Card, as I was just using the default ones after reformat.

MY pc specs - AMD 5000+
2gb RAM
7600GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom