Good News & Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussein19891

Biostar Stole my heart
Ok so I got my Coolmaster Centurioun 5 case a little while ago. The 3650 was accustomed to idling at 60 degrees (Celsius) in my old case. But now since I have a 120mm rear fan, a 80mm fan right under the hard drive slots, and the Sunbeam Core Contact 120mm fan attached to the heat sink. It seems that my card is now ideling at 40 degrees (Celsius) instead.

So now the bad news, after seeing the low temp. My mind started wandering and I figured I might as well over clock it a little. But whenever I start rivatuner and overclock it. It always goes back to stock, Riva tuner keeps saying something along the lines of "Rivatuner has not been tested on your hard ware, please down load the latest riva tuner for further assitance."

But I have Rivatuner 2.11 which is the latest. Any help?

ATITool gave me this message. "The video card you selected for overclocking in ATITool does not seem to be used by windows.

Oh wait I think I have to turn off my onboard graphics first. Then see if things improve.

Edit: Still no luck.

Got it working, ATI OverDrive in the Catalyst Control Center is the only program that worked when I tried overclocking.

Very weird that both programs don't work. Check in device manager that in fact your card is installed properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom