good morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEELERGLENN

In Runtime
OK i have a wireless setup in my house i have a hp printer can i print to it wirelessly? how do i do that? please tell me i do not have to buy anything?

thank you and god bless

Yes you can print wirelessly. Go to Start - printers and faxes, then right click on the printer you want to share and then select properties. On the next box that opens click sharing. You now 2 options either using the network set up wizard or doing it without. Decide which one you want to use and follow the instructions and you should be printing wirelessly in no time.

I'm confused i understand everything but this

You now 2 options either using the network set up wizard or doing it without. Decide which one you want to use and follow the instructions

You can run it to the network through a PC (PC must be on) or you can purchase a print server to run it by itself on the network.

You can turn printer sharing on and then install the drivers from the first PC to the others.

Right click the printer and pick Sharing. Share the printer with whatver name you want. On the second computer browse the network to your computer with the shared printer. Double click the printer icon and it will install the drivers on the second computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom