Gigabit Etheret problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

OatesyX

In Runtime
i just got a b grade abit IC7-G board pff komplett, i cant conect tot he internet with the lan port, it seems to not recieve any data, and with a testing program off the mobo disc is fails an eeprom test,, any ideas ?

Check your motherboard BIOS to see if the LAN card is enable first. Then check device manager to see if there's any error for the network card, because you may be missing the driver for it. You would usually uninstall and reinstall the driver.Connect your computer to the modem bypassing the router if youÂ’re on broadband Internet and sharing behind a router. Other things to check is the Ethernet cable, switch it out for a known working one.

You can download the latest version here at this site http://www.abit-usa.com/products/mb/drivers.php?categories=1&model=4 then put it on a CD and installed it on your computer.

all done man, drivers installed,,, used the usb of the router and have internet on that fine, its enabled in bios,, i guess the lan chip on the mobo is just fooked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom