Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
When im playing graw and i get into some action it freezes then and i have to reboot my computer to get it to work again. It does this randomly at different places. I am pretty sure that it is my cpu (AMD sempron 3400+). It is a terrible cpu, but i won't be upgrading to a new system for a few months.

I have

1gb DDR ram
450 watt power supply
7800 geforce gpu, i don't know the specifics(256mb)

what settings do you play the game on? and have you patched the game, updated your graphic drivers?

and dont double, in your case tripple post.
Just re edit your post, if no one has replied just be patient and someone will eventually end up helping you.

I use to have graw 2 but i thought it was too buggy and didnt enjoy the game much compared to whats out right now.

well was geting impatient its been up for like 5 days and no ones helped me, i switched the settings in the games around and yes i have updated my graphics drivers and the game. And whats the big deal about putting one more post.

well was geting impatient its been up for like 5 days and no ones helped me, i switched the settings in the games around and yes i have updated my graphics drivers and the game. And whats the big deal about putting one more post.

its just the rules so dont ask me as im not a mod or didnt make that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom