Computer Specs:
ECS N2U400-A 1.0 mobo
AMD Athlong XP 3200+ 2.2GHz 400MHZ FSB Barton Core
2GB (1024MBx2) OCZ DDR400 PC3200 RAM Unbuffered w/ Copper Heatspeaders
Western Digital Caviar 250GB HDD
Soundblaster Audigy SE soundcard
ATI Radeon X1600 Pro 512MB AGP Version
350W PSU 16A on 12v Rail

Now honestly i don't know if its an OS issure or what, but ive had to reformat 3 times this week.. and every time ive reformatted ive gotten these issues:

Pagefault_in_non_page_area

Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal - win32k.sys, ctfm2k.sys, and p17.sys

any other time it just restarts. now i get:
Windows is unable to start because windows/system32/system.config is either missing or corrupt

and when it actually booted up for the last time i got a 'windows has recovred from a serious error. and the support webpage comesup and says that i have failing hardware. i ran the windiag program from the microsoft page and nothing came up with any problems.

so many problems and i don't want to bother you guys with all of them but i just want to know if i have a faulty piece of hardware, if the mobo is a piece of crap or something else. i just wanna get the stuff running again and play my games.

and another thing, on my mobo settings, it won;t allow me to set my FSB to 200MHZ on cpu or my RAM. is there any way i can get it to thos frequencies without my system restartng unexpectedly?

thanks for listening to my rant and i hpope someone out there can help me out.

nevermind since im not getting much help ere. i found that my CAS latency on my DIMM slots weren't matching up on my RAM. the timings were off set at 8-3-3-3 instead of 7-3-3-3. everything is fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom