Re: GeForce 9800GT (ASUS) driver installation problem
Huntkey is popular outside the U.S.
This is a quote from HardwareSecrets review
"This is probably the worst “branded” power supply we’ve seen in our life:
* Its wires are thinner than required (20 AWG vs. 18 AWG).
* It can’t deliver its maximum labeled power (450 W), being in fact a 360 W unit (the labeled 450 W is peak power, which can only be pulled for a few seconds).
* It explodes if you try to pull more than 80% of its load (360 W).
* It doesn’t offer any kind of protection (or it wouldn’t explode).
* Its efficiency is very good (i.e. above 80%) if you pull up to 60% of its maximum load (270 W), but if you go over this it drops below 80%."
I would upgrade that Power Supply.
No power protection. It EXPLODES when you pull more than 80% peak power, and it has thin wires.
To be honest, I think you should be glad your 9800gt didn't work. This power supply might have killed your motherboard, AND video card if that 9800 decided to start sucking power.