geforce 7600gt "input signol not supported" msg before booted to windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohand

In Runtime
I just purchased a geforce 7600gt card made by evga which had 2 dvi ports and i'm using a roswell LCD that only supports 6x refresh rate before i got the card this monitor had been using with a geforce FX 5500 and geforce 6800gs without this problem; now, however the 7600gt was in place, the monitor prompts a pane that saids output signol not supported was mostly because of the card's flash rate was exceeded it's limited(maybe 75 or a bove at default) it does the same in windows before i installed the driver, but now before booting into windows how can i change( or lower) it's default refresh rate? thanks.

can you boot into windows with that monitor?

the refresh rate specified in windows does not apply at all untill windows starts to load... so i dont know why that would be an issue at all befor windows loads... what happnes when you use a different monitor on the 76GT?

other monitor should be fine, it really depends on what monitor cause my other CRT supports up to 85fps but this LCD only supports 60fps while most LCD tends to support less fps even inside windows, in the place where i set the refresh rate if the "Hide mode that monitor cannot display" is checked there is only 60 available, if i uncheck it and set it to more then 60, it'll does the same thing, so i am pretty much sure it's because 7600gt had a default refresh rate of more then 60fps that cause this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom