Geforce 6200 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidious1120

In Runtime
I just out a BFGTech Geforce 6200 256mb graphics card and what i did to install it so far is open up my computer put it in the AGP slot put the cover back on. Then there 3 things on the gfx card u can put cords in 1 of them i put my monitor on which works although there 2 things that i can put my monitor on and does the same thing and there a round input thing also dunno what its for. Then i started up my computer a wizard thign came up saying something about install the "PC Camera" i ignored it like my manual said. my manual just said to ignore the wizard popup and click cancel. Then i put the disk in and clicked install drivers and that did that and thats all i did. Did the disk come with the latest drivers i need if not point me to a link to them.

My problem is that when i play Halo for computer the graphics are really good now but it lags alot like im walking and all the sudden im behind where i was or it kind of freezes then im way ahead also when i zoom it looks blurry.

When i was installing drivers it said something about windows logo test the manual said to ignore it but maybe that has something do with it

plz help

That helped alot with Halo no more lag at all still abit blurry when zoomed but thats not a big deal. But it still lags like i described for Halo with Counterstrike 1.6. It never lagged when i had my horrible Intel(R) on CS but the again with Intel(R) i could barely play halo :( im thinking of reformatting my pc would that help

Its on opengl but i have it running in a window would that be a problem? Also my ping is normly like 400 now

thats what i aws thinking i have a wireless internet connection and it disconnects and re connects alot and its annoying like every 10 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom