Gaming Crashes

Ebthing

Beta member
So i Recently brought a new mb , cpu and gpu
as my system was a bit outdated

one week ago my computer was perfectly fine it would play Battlefield 4 on low settings and would be able to play multiple rounds with to interruptions
but about 2 days ago bf4 would crash almost every round i played in with errors ranging from you gpu has been removed or crashed or battlefield has could not join the server mid-game

Specs
Cpu: Amd Fx 6300 black edition (stock cooler)
mb: Asrock 980DE3/UeSe R2.0
ram: 8gb of gskill f3 sniper
Gpu: gigabyte gtx 750 ti oc 2gb
Hdd: 2 western digital drives
psu: fractal designs 600w intergra M

if you know what the problem is or any idea how i might fix this it would be a great help.

Last edited:
Did you uninstall your old GPU drivers and reinstall the newest drivers from nVidia's website?

What are your CPU/GPU temps during the game?

Did you reinstall Windows when you swapped CPU/mobo?

yes I did uninstall the old drivers and currently have the newest nvidia drivers but no I did not reinstall windows

the previos mb was a gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
and the cpu was a I3 3240

Hmm let me ask you this what type of internet connection do you have ?
Also since the build do you defrag once per day and clean up any windows debris ?
Examples are temporary cache, clearing out old browser history, cookie and etc ?
Use windows ccleaner first, next defrag and reboot.
Also just to be sure its not a gpu issue, download tribesascend.
The reason why I want you to do this to see if you get the same issues.
If not and you can play well like you did in BF4.
The issue may fall back on EA servers, when you have many people playing online.
It will get slow and laggy and usually its not the user ends fault if they don't maintenance often.

Try that out and if crashes with a error come back here and we'll check event viewer to see whats going on.

I had an AMD pc that was crashing any time a game/video was played on it. I used DDU to remove all instances of the drivers/software and then I downloaded the latest driver version from AMD and everything ran very nicely after that. Might be worth a try in your case too.
Be sure to follow the guides to uninstall properly from safemode
Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 13.6.0.0

AMD's web site:
Download Drivers

Nvidia's uninstaller should work fine, not unless uninstaller is corrupt.
Drivers | GeForce
@ebthing when was the last time you updated your drivera ? if you haven't updated since march of 2014.
Newer drivers may fix your lag and ping problem.

DDU gets rid of any leftover remnants - which often happens with display drivers.

DDU gets rid of any leftover remnants - which often happens with display drivers.

So any remnants left over by display drivers from ATI and nvidia it just chucks em ? o0
I'll keep that in mind for any future clients I get soon but I'll do it the old fashion way if you don't mind.
Never had a issue doing it this way, not unless windows itself is a wreck and falling apart. :devil:
Then I can understand your need for DDU.

Back
Top Bottom