Game Port Drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did what I said above and still nothing but that **** multimedia controller wont go away. I dont think it could be the sound card but I dont think its the steering wheel either but I know there both from around the same time and havent been tested in a long time.

Ok lets start over!! first off If you are seeing error's in device manager for a multimedia controller make sure it isn't the onboard sound. Did you disable the onboard sound in the bios??? if you did and windows is still having issues with the controller (this is your sound card) then its a driver issue with the sound card forget all about the wheel until you get the sb drivers installed correctly the wheel isn't going to work if you have device errors so forget about it. You need to remove all creative programs (add/remove programs) and drivers and devices. Remove everything that is in the "Sound, Video and game controllers" section of the device manager. If you have a sb driver cd that came with the card Use this instead of downloading. If not then Identify which card you do have with the link below then get the proper drivers then restart the computer and make sure you don't let the device manager found new hardware wizzard install the drivers. OK ?

use the link to identify your product found on this site

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

Ok for some reason this damned joystick doesnt work, i guess I need some hardcore drivers and not this crappy profiler from logitech that doesnt even support gameport hardware. That i bet is my issue. The profiler suppovily supports drivers but i dont think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom