GA-P35C-DS3R - Problems !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtowns

In Runtime
i just bought GA-P35C-DS3R got it installed posted first go .. the nextday i turned it on then it decides to go into a reboot loop comes on for 3 seconds reboots then comes back on for 3 seconds it managed to power on the 4th time ... ive just updated to the latest f8 bios but i cant help but feel the problem is going to continue :( here's why GA-P35C-DS3R problems - TweakTown Forums

I wish i had seen this before i bought this board because now alls i can do is RMA it and get anotherboard and have the same problem because it seems there is a fualt in this board/bios !! has any 1 got any suggestions or fixes ??

Honestly, i'd just rma it and get the non C board. I've heard lots of people having problems with the C version. By the time ddr3 is worth buying, you'll want a new board for the nehalem cpu's with onboard memory controller anyway. Support for ddr2 and ddr3 is a good idea on paper, but realistically it causes more problems than its worth.

i just wanna get my **** money back !! theres people even having the same trouble with the dsr3 board with out the drr3 ram .. im looking for a new motherboard i can buy im gonna read some reviews like i should of done before i **** bought this board :(

It's the combo board. I have a ds3r board in my media pc and it was my board in this pc before i decided to go SLI. Get a normal ds3r ddr2 board, you wont have any problems. Combo boards = bad juju.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom