Fujitsu Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bage_182

Beta member
hi, I hope I've posted this in the right place. I've been struggling all morning with my fujitsu fi-5110EOX2 scanner.
Basically I downloaded a TWAIN driver, and it appeared to install, but Paperport still isn't recognising my scanner directly. (so i have to use the scanner's software and copy and paste everything. This is a bit of an inconvenience since I have to scan documents all day)
If anyone could give me a bit of help, telling me where I'm going wrong, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks a lot

Mike

Bage_182 said:
hi, I hope I've posted this in the right place. I've been struggling all morning with my fujitsu fi-5110EOX2 scanner.
Basically I downloaded a TWAIN driver, and it appeared to install, but Paperport still isn't recognising my scanner directly. (so i have to use the scanner's software and copy and paste everything. This is a bit of an inconvenience since I have to scan documents all day)
If anyone could give me a bit of help, telling me where I'm going wrong, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks a lot

Mike

I think you need to check all of the parellel port .
if not go into your device mangement to check and the program
to seeif it installed.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom