Fsb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not very amd savvy and i dont know too much about them, but i thought amd's used something called hypertransport instead of fsb.

well on my mobo and cpu i can change the fsb up from 200mhz and that is multiplied by the multiplier and on my board that is 16. so 16x200=3.2ghz. thats how intel procesors work. but amd's are diffrent.

It is red. Has around 60 thousand miles on it but it's in perfect condition. I love how they hug the road. IS the 2005 base faster than the 2003 zo6?

I might have figured out this FSB thing for my AMD
13 multiplier X 200 = 2600 MHZ which is what a 9600 is.

well the 03 z06 (both cars bone stock) is a hare faster around the track because of the little better tires that gm puts on them. but from my opnion i would have to say you really can feel the g's better in the 03 z06. but my dads 05 is probly faster because he has long tube headers x pype and a corsa exaust as well as a ram air intake. the z06 is stock excecpt for a diablo tune.

ohh and as for your amd that sounds rite

I couldnt imagine owning a brand new z06. 400 HP is enough for me. I bet your pops corvette sounds pretty mean. Last Friday I raced a 1996 Ferrari 355? Anyways I beat it by a car length.

Ya I'm finding more information about this FSB thing as we speak (from different website).

it is very loud under load but just idleing or highway crusing it's pretty quiet. i couldnt imagine owning a 2009 ZR1 with 600+hp and 600+ torque. i bet it eats through tyres pretty quick.

also some more sys specs would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom