Freezing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingasis

In Runtime
Okay so I "accidentally" forgot to turn off my computer for two days. Now it's starting to freeze after starting up for five minutes. There is no BSOD, it just freezes and that's it. I'm guessing it's overheating and that may be causing it to overheat but I left it off for a day to let it cool down and even now it's still overheating when I'm doing normal web surfing. CPU specs listed below.

XPC SK22G2 SE:

CPU: AMD 64 X2 3800+
MOBO: FX22V10
Ram: 2 x 1GB DDR2 800 Dual
GPU: EVGA GeForce 7300 GS
PSU: 250W PSU
HDD: WDC 232 GB

Download a monitoring software to determine CPU and GPU temps.

Have you checked the event logs to see what is happening when it freezes?

Okay I checked the even log(Below) It's occurred pretty much every time it freezes. Any clue what it means? I know that I was cleaning my registry before all of this actually happened with CC Cleaner Cleanup etc.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1517
Date: 7/8/2009
Time: 10:38:20 PM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: AZIZ-7F7ED63A25
Description:
Windows saved user AZIZ-7F7ED63A25\Nurthin Aziz registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at Events and Errors Message Center: Basic Search.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7034
Date: 7/9/2009
Time: 5:55:02 PM
User: N/A
Computer: AZIZ-7F7ED63A25
Description:
The PinnacleUpdate Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at Events and Errors Message Center: Basic Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom