Flash Drive Invisible; Can't Reassign Drive Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainmanxl

Beta member
Hey guys; I'm not too great with computers but was a bit surprised when my 32gb decided to just stop working. Its registering in disk management, but the "Change letter and drive paths" is in grey when i right click removable E-drive.

Furthermore, it also apparently lacks all my media plus it registers with 0 gbs capacity, reserved space, and allocated space according to right-click properties.

i would but i cant see it anywhere but in disk management and its completely inaccessible unlike (for example) my c drive; i know its just a flash but it cost me 70 bucks and im kinda broke

do you see anything in the bottom pane, right of the disk info? Is it formatted or RAW? Does right clicking the Disk# or Letter section do anything?

i doubt it. i've had for a while plus i lost the paperwork and junk.

It just occured this happened as i was trying to copy a recently downloaded album from itunes to my flash but it told me an error occurred and caput! I already had my entire itunes library on there which copied just fine (i even used it to transfer my library to my current laptop). Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom