Fitting my graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATX factor is a standard layout, just looking at the measurements of other boards will tell you.
only thing to bear in mind when moving parts is static, get yourself an anti-static band or ground yourself before removing parts.

and you can short equipment on the case without proper protection, but if you use the screws and mounts you're using currently it should be fine.

you can find out if you're motherboard is ATX by searching your computer online, if it was factory built it'll have a model number and if you look in device manager (right click my computer, properties its in one of the tabs) you may be able to find out there.

if you go to start > run and type DXDIAG, that tool will tell you what your board is. google the board

How do i find out if my mother board is a atx motherboard?

depending on how old the OEM motherboard is, if its a newer one lets say a couple of years old then their going to be micro atx motherboards ( well for as the ones ive seen) if it is micro atx then any case will work, full, mid and even the smaller ones. but there is still a chance that the pci slots might not line up cause it being OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom