Fatal1ty freezing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbow_man

Baseband Member
Hi, i bought a Fatal1ty F190hd a few weeks ago and for some reason it just freezes every so often, sometimes twice a day and sometimes it doesnt freeze at all for days. I have checked my ram and it reported no errors, and i have done multiple reinstallations of windows. and nothing responds, mouse, Ctrl+alt+del nothing.

plz help :)

I don't really think any extra devices can be the cause of freezing. If you've done installation of Windows, have you installed the drivers for the motherboard?

I think my problem may be that my cpu may be overheating as i dont not have any spare thermal compund so i had to use the stuff left on there, (not a good idea i know, but i dont do any overclocking). Also my keyboard light is always on even when my pc is off, i had this before on another MB and i just changed a jumper and that fixed it, but i cant find any jumpers on the board that do the trick, either im blind or its something else. Thanks :D.

I have abitEQ so that tells me whats going on in there. but i stil cant figure it out, im gonna get a arctic freezer 7 pro soon as ive heard there quite good :D. It seems around 50-55 celcius at idle and i have been able to get it upto 70 C on a pentium D945.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom