Fatal Error!!! Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonoz

In Runtime
So few weeks ago my computer was getting these blue screens of deaths, and eventually my hard drive died. Now with a new hard drive I am again getting blue screen of death.

Stop code is 0x000000001 and it mentions something about IRQ and mentions this filename: viamraid.*** something.

It seems to me like the drivers of my motherboard for a sata drive that I installed by pressing f6 when installing windows.

I do not know what to do now, my computer is not booting. Is my motherboard flawed?

do help, thanks.

Should I just buy a new motherboard/PC/RAM I'm sick of all this. It's not working at all. Tried removing 1 stick of ram, etc. and now it's not even going into POST and not displaying anything just beeping a lot.

Now I tried putting in new memory from another computer and still nothing is showing up and it's beeping. I don't know what to do. Is my motherboard dead?

Ya it seems ur mobo has died but before buying a new one must check it out with a technician.

PC components are so cheap whyy bother paying a tech to get it checked out? besides I have a single core mobo/pc might as well move onto the better duo core?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom