ezy hub installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

piano0011

Baseband Member
Hey guys! I just bought an ezy hub, a swann usb hub with no installation CD. It says to insert the windows CD to finish installing but it doesn't locate it. Can someone show me how to install from the windows cd?

Also, I would like to know how to compress a movie file into a really small file? Because I have no idea! I like to back up some movie files on a one cd but I tried converting ro Rmvb format and still have only two movie files on 1 CD. Thanks!

If you have the windows cd then just insert it when it asks. If it doesnt then you may have to search manually on the disk for the file. Personally i thought that all usb hubs and cards would work fine if you have the latest service packs (assuming you have windows xp).

For your movies try windows movie maker - it comes with windows xp in accessories

ezy hub installation

Thanks for your quick replied! I do have windows XP but when I plugged my usb hub, I was instructed to insert a windows CD but I am not sure which file should I browse for? Could someone help? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom