Extremely wierd keyboard problem

KeyboardSucks

Beta member
Basically, my keys are doing the wrong thing

My i key moves where my letters appear to the back of the sentence (hard to explainP)

my u button mutes my computer, p turns up like p0 instead of just the letter, my u button mutes my computer, and there's just so many more things messed up

I really need help here...

Keyboard: Roccat isku
Format: qwerty
Using desktop

Have you tried a different USB port? Tried a different keyboard? Tried this keyboard on another system to see if it does the same thing?

I've tried a different usb port, I do not have another system, although the onscreen keyboard works and I have already performed a malbytes scan

Try the keyboard on another system if you can. Take it to a friend's house, family, or even a computer shop and ask if they could plug it in and see. And the same goes for trying a different keyboard: see if you can borrow one from a friend or family member, or go buy a cheap one temporarily (you can always return it if you end up not needing it).

What I suggested is going to be the best way to test it.

You could try uninstalling the keyboard drivers from device manager, and reboot, but if it's a hardware problem (or something deeper wrong with your OS install) it will just come back, which is why I suggested trying a different keyboard on yours / trying your keyboard on another system.

carnageX gave you the best possible advice to diagnose your keyboard problem. Try that first

The guys are right you need to diagnose what the problems is first in order to fix it, test the keyboard on another system see if the problem lies with the keyboard it's self, if it works you can assume it may be a driver issue or something else on your system that's why carnageX suggested trying a working keyboard on your system to figure out what is likely causing it.

Btw it's my 1st post hi all!

Back
Top Bottom