EVGA GTX 460 SC EE w/ 285.62 Drivers 100% Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joppsta

Baseband Member
No idea but for some reason I just went from aero mode to classic before my 460 started 100%'ing and 0%'ing (basically, the % should have been negligible) for no reason. It was really strange and the temperature also started going a bit crazy, it went from 40C to 50C quite quickly and then sort of "jumped" to 57C before going back down to 50C inside of a second.

Is there any known issues with the aforementioned drivers? It's a rather strange occurrence. I'm getting the impression that I should roll back since I've also had a crash with these "new" drivers too.

I have NO IDEA what could have caused the card to suddenly kick up to 100% at all. Just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing issues....

It's running at 33C now. What I did to make it stop climbing in temp is overrode the fan speeds and set them to 70% (since I knew that would cool it well enough to drop the temps) instead of having it on auto since I knew that would just wait until it was hitting 70C before kicking into overdrive.

Advice? This card isn't even a year old yet! Not even 6 months even I don't think >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom