Ethernet Limited

Mare11

Baseband Member
Hello! I will give printscreens first because I can't describe properly .

1. Screenshot by Lightshot
2. Screenshot by Lightshot
3. Screenshot by Lightshot
4. Screenshot by Lightshot

It's a little werid it shows me limited connection and my networking is working fine without anything strange . It's connected thru LAN cable directly from Wirless Modem to PC . I never had problem like this . It happened to me after I re enabled Internet explorer as feature. First I disabled it then I was in need of IE I enbled it again and after restart limited connection appeared . Fourth printscreen is showing that menu where you disable/enable windows features (IE ) . Also third printscreen is showing my driver I tried to update them there is no update. They are working correctly .

Thanks!

Last edited:
Tried getting the drivers from Realtek?

Generally not recommended to use the "Update driver..." option through Device Manager, as that's just going to get the "latest" supplied by Windows or Microsoft.

Tried getting the drivers from Realtek?

Generally not recommended to use the "Update driver..." option through Device Manager, as that's just going to get the "latest" supplied by Windows or Microsoft.

I don't think drivers are important here I am using this PC for like 4,5 years windows drivers were always ok. I think there is some other reason I wrote which activity led to this .

Back
Top Bottom