Hey all! Here's my system specs:
CM Storm Sniper Black Edition
> 4 Speed control fans (3 of which LED)
Cool Max CU Modular Power Supply 700W
Abit AV8 Mobo
AMD Socket 939 2.0 Ghz (With a faster one waiting to be put in, AMD Opteron)
> Arctic Silver 5
ATI Sapphire Radeon x1950 (AGP)
Siig 7.1 Surround Sound (PCI)
Seagate Baracuda 80Gb 7200 RPM (IDE/EIDE/PATA)
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500Gb 7200 RPM (SATA)
Patriot DDR RAM 1Gb (x2)
Kingston DDR RAM 1Gb (x1)
DVD-R & CD-RW drives (Mobo Error: 6d)
Windows 7 Ultimate (Beta), Windows Vista Home Premium x86 on a CD for a laptop I own
It's quite the cocktail of problems, however;
1) LED lights are not functioning. I have an open PSU plug, but it isn't able to connect to anything. The fans DO work, however, through the peripheral ports. Fan speed is able to be controlled.
2) Cannot flash BIOS to v2.8 (OS incompatibility) nor install Via Chipset drivers (OS Incompatibility). Integrated audio drivers (RealTek) installed without incident.
3) When either DVD/CD drive is plugged in, CPU stops booting, mobo displaying 6d within integrated LED numerical error display
4) SATA drives unrecognized through mobo
5) USB Mouse/Keyboard not recognized through respective USB-2-PS/2 adapters (Wolfking Trooper and Wolfking Timberwolf respectively)
6) With the newer processor chip inserted, mobo does not start up.
7) Computer refuses to sleep - It'll fall asleep, then immediately wake up.
8) USB Keyboard/Mouse does not respond in POST screen.