Error when playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewwtran

Beta member
Whenever I play a game, (LoL, Steam, Mass Effect 3) halfway in I get a small "Brrrrzzt" sound and the game freezes for about 1-2 seconds. I don't know what would cause this error. Would it be a software problem or hardware problem? Is there any way to fix this?

My System Specs:
AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor 3.61 GHz
NVIDIA GTX560ti
ASUS Crosshair V Formula Mobo
8 GB Corsair Vengeance

what about the drivers are they up to date? If not then update them. If they are not the issue perhaps it is the Fan heating up or even a software issue. Some PC's do not like some games.

I also get this same problem in League of Legends, but not in Battlefield 3. (Weird considering BF3 probably uses more resources than LoL) I noticed this happened after updating to 296.10, so I thought I would go get the 301.24 beta, but still same issue. The only way to fix this is too force restart by cutting the power and then after booting up, then it would work fine for several hours of LoL again. But this happens every other day so I don't know what to do. Did a reinstall of 301.24 drivers and still same issue.

The errors says that the driver has stopped responding, because once after crashing and having the purple screen, it was able to fix itself.
Anyone have this also?
I have a GTX 460. Haven't tried reinstalling LoL, but this never happened until I updated to 296.10 and 301.24.

I also get this same problem in League of Legends, but not in Battlefield 3. (Weird considering BF3 probably uses more resources than LoL) I noticed this happened after updating to 296.10, so I thought I would go get the 301.24 beta, but still same issue. The only way to fix this is too force restart by cutting the power and then after booting up, then it would work fine for several hours of LoL again. But this happens every other day so I don't know what to do. Did a reinstall of 301.24 drivers and still same issue.

The errors says that the driver has stopped responding, because once after crashing and having the purple screen, it was able to fix itself.
Anyone have this also?
I have a GTX 460. Haven't tried reinstalling LoL, but this never happened until I updated to 296.10 and 301.24.

Please make your own thread.

Ontopic: Have you tried a system restore to when the game was working?

Sorry, I didn't know but I was supposed to make another one.
Anyway I haven`t tried a system restore, but I will plan to revert to a driver older than 296.10 to when I didn`t get these errors yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom