Error number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster90

Solid State Member
Ive been having a minor problem with my computer when I was trying to install a game it starts getting InstallShield ready but then shuts it down and shows error number 1155 and some gibberish after that...if it helps the game is not English but It worked fine on other computers before. I also noticed the same problem when installing some of the games onto my other computer: some of them install normally while others show the error and shut installation down.
Could you please explain what the error means or maybe just give me some site that gives those numbers with errors...
Thanks,
DM

umm the problem is that I cant understadn it either...because its written in sort of messed up english/french letters with totally ununderstandable words but ill try to get it now.

This is a wierd error....
By any chance....are all these games foreign.....
If so, it could have problems with language.....or code formatting..
Xp has the ability to install languages.....
I have all languages installed....
All conversion tables installed, all asian installed, you may actually want to install the keyboard.....

Otherwise....something may be wrong with the installer.....or even your cd rom....
I had a cd rom that kept giving me a read error on a specific part fo the disk on every disk....so i swapped that drive out....and guess what....everything worked...

ok thanks because this geame worked before in russia and doesnt wanna install here...could you give me the site where I could download all the languages becuase it seems that XP didnt do it
DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom