Error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
One of my computers had a problem the other day. It just quit and when I tried to restart it the thing would go through the start up screen and just stay black. After a couple of attempts it finally started. This was the second time this has happened to this machine and both times it had been shut off for over 10 days. I have the messages on paint.
Can you tell me what the error message means?

Attachments

• error2_edited-3.jpg
    error2_edited-3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 12
  • error2_edited-4.jpg
    error2_edited-4.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
How old is this computer?

What are the specifications?

What power supply are you using?

Have you done a complete malwarebytes scan?

Does the case have adequate cooling?

Going with the speccs in your sig being what you're currently running I dont see much problem there. The image on the left looks to be some sort of malware/virus to me, if you can , try boot in safe mode and run a full virus scan/malware scan just to be sure.

As far as i can tell picture on the right just shows speccs of the OS.

Going with the speccs in your sig being what you're currently running I dont see much problem there. The image on the left looks to be some sort of malware/virus to me, if you can , try boot in safe mode and run a full virus scan/malware scan just to be sure.

As far as i can tell picture on the right just shows speccs of the OS.

One is a dump file of info of the crash, and the other file is a data file taht goes along with the dump file to be analyzed. Not viruses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom