Error Codes, Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yo1mcool

Baseband Member
I finally finished putting together my computer...

On my first try of starting it it went straight to the LANparty screen then to a black screen with all the info where it asks you to hit F1 to continue or DEL to setup.

The USB keyboard didn't work, but a regular keyboard (the purple circle socket) and the computer read that.

I put in my Vista 64-bit disk, and re-started. It all went well, Vista started to extract/install. I put in my product key it it got to the part where it tells you to restart. This is when it went wrong. It restarted and the screen stayed black and the mobo gave me the code "C1."

I read that C1 had to do with memory so I moved the RAM around.

Now when I start the computer, it gives me the codes C1, then 25, then 26, then it turns off the computer then starts back up again. (This repeats)

Any idea's what might be occurring?

I removed everything but the power cord and monitor and it does the same thing still.

:confused::(

First off, make sure all connections are fully connected (includes 24-pin ATX, 4/8pinATX/EPS, 6pin video car) and all expansion cards are fully seated. If all looks good then check the temperatures in BioS (CPU should be around 25-45, NB should be around 40-60).

Ok, well... I think things have gotten worse.

When I boot up my computer I get these error codes: C1, 25, 26, 33, 2d, 2b, 52, 75, 7F.

What steps can I take to start alleviating the problem?

What's plugged into my Mobo:
- 24 Pin and 8 Pin
- Front Audio
- Front USB
- Hard Drive
- DVD Rom
- Video Card
- Power/Reset/LEDs on the front of case
- CPU Fan
- RAM

What all can I remove to get rid of variables as to what might be my problem.

My Rig:
http://www.techist.com/forums/1489360-post10.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom