Error code 0x00000024 how

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciser

Beta member
can i plug my pc that has that error code to this one so i can fix the registry,

what would i need an how would i do it?

please i really need to fix my other pc it has all of my familys photos and videos of most of our lifes is there any way i can connect the pc to this one an view it, because my other pc wont start up it shows a blue screen and it shows that error code "*** Stop 0x00000024 (0x0190203,0x8AD3E098,0xc0000102,0x000000)

please an thanks i need help

What OS is this?

Did you try to start up in safe mode? Restore from a good restore point?

Last resort would be to shut the problem computer down and remove the hard drive, then place the hard drive into the working computer to "at least" get your data to a safe place.

0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software. I suggest running ChkDsk or ScanDisk as a first step; then disable all file system filters such as virus scanners, firewall software, or backup utilities. Check the file properties of NTFS.SYS to ensure it matches the current OS or SP version. Update all disk, tape backup, CD-ROM, or removable device drivers to the most current versions.

As Dr.IP says, get your important stuff off your harddrive and store to a flash drive and/or burn to CD/DVD.

People can often access their harddrives if they Slave it in another PC. Often you can run a full harddrive diagnostics as a slave. Seriously look into getting a new harddrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom