Error code 0000009c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyricky_1

Solid State Member
Hi all,

First post here :-D

I have been getting a BSOD, my computer just goes to the blue screen and restarts, it has been happening for about 2 weeks, i didn't know it was a blue screen until yesterday as its so quick you have to be watching the screen ! the first part of the code is 0000009c this is NOT the 0x0000009c which as far as i can see is different AND is TOTALLY different format error message !

The FULL error message is below

0000009c, parameter1 00000000, parameter2 8054d370, parameter3 c418c000, parameter4 00000136.

My temps for my motherboard etc is below as i think the cpu is high and might be causing the problem? doesn't hurt me to list them as well

Motherboard = 29
Hard drive = 29
CPU = 49-53 (CPU can hit upto 53 and thats while i have been watching it !)

The BSOD came up when running a high demanding program like 3dMark.
Now it can come up while running bearshare, music, firefox etc etc

My system spec is below

200GB Maxtor Hard drive
2800+ XP MP Processor
Asrock K7NF2-RAID Motherboard
512mb pc3200 ram (unbranded)
450W Power supply (qtec?)

Hope this all helps, and hope you can help me !!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU OFFER

Richard

Its a RAM problem dude, thats generally a generic STOP message for issues caused by RAM.
Pull it and try a different type, it will most likely solve your issues.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply's
I havn't formatted it as i was thinking it was a hardware problem, so formatting it wouldn't of helped

Well am upgrading in the next 2 weeks so now i know to buy the ram first before my raptors, thanks for the info :-D

Richard

Hi,

Me again !!

What ram?

I was thinking corsair 1gb, but there is different types of corsair, i got about £120 to spend, if you could give me 2 types that would be good for me then i can then decide.

Do let me know
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom