!Epson Photo RX560 Error!

scott x1

Solid State Member
There are a couple of problems that have occurred recently with my printer -The first problem occurred after my computer had had a virus. Before the virus, a 'message' used to appear on the computer screen whenever I was printing a document to show how much ink there was and which cartridges were running low. After the virus, that message no longer appears. The second problem that occurred was that whenever I was trying to print out any documents, they were being printed out with faded colour and most of the picture missing. I tried to rectify the problem by checking and cleaning the print head and it was then that the next problem occurred with the printer in question. An error message now keeps coming up every time that I try to print out any document, the error message being: Paper out. Please reload the paper and press start to continue. I have checked that the paper has been correctly loaded and there are no problems with the loading of the paper. Sometimes that paper is grabbed by the printer and gets fed through, but nothing actually prints. The error message then comes back up.

There might be a way to get this working, have you tried a master reset to clear out the cache of the printer by chance ?
Try running avast antivirus and do a full scan and see what it might pickup.
We just want to make sure the virus is out of there, so when you fix the printer it wont come back and undo everything.

Back
Top Bottom