ecs mobo no video please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellps3

Beta member
i just got an ecs nforce3-a mobo (socket 751, 1x agp 8x, 5x pci); a athlon 3000+ 64-bit; and a matrox perhelia 128 anong other things. to keep it short, i hooked everything up, i have built quite a few pc's so i'm perty darn sure that everything was hooked up right. when i turned it on, i didn't get any video, non, not even the bios or a blinking line or anything. i tried it again today and it worked fine, but when i restarted it, i had the same problem. i've tried it with several video cards, some pci, some agp, but same problem. when i trien the matrox card i got a long beep followed by two short beeps, when i tried it with the pci card, i got one short beep. i know that the cpu, ram, drives, and whatnot all work, and the matrox card worked in another pc, but it was garbled durring bootup. please help, this is really ticking me off as i just spent a heap of cash for these new non-working parts. i thank any kind nerds that hear my plea...thanks

i've already reset the bios like 50 times and i've reset the ram time and time again, as for card, so far, i only have the video card...not sure where to go from here..thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom