DVD-ROM does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickademus

Baseband Member
Hey people, I am in need of your help:). Until recently I could burn DVDs, CDs and also play them no problem, now I can't. Well I can play my BF2142 game and install it but I can't play audio Cds or burn anything at all:confused: . Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced,

Nickademus

well theres your problem, ps 1or2 a week is prolly ok but like 2 or 3 a day is pretty bad. worse if they are are dvd's cuz they take longer to burn

well theres your problem, ps 1or2 a week is prolly ok but like 2 or 3 a day is pretty bad. worse if they are are dvd's cuz they take longer to burn

Wow It is really weird how stupid some of your posts are... I used the same burner for over a year burning more than 8 a day at times and the only reason it went out was due to the fact that I fried it. Learn more before you post just to post. Sorry just a little mad.... :mad:

Sorry to anyone else for bringing something up so old....

Wow It is really weird how stupid some of your posts are... I used the same burner for over a year burning more than 8 a day at times and the only reason it went out was due to the fact that I fried it. Learn more before you post just to post. Sorry just a little mad.... :mad:

Heh, no need to get mad BlackFalcon. Let's just help the poster out and not deal with the other trouble makers.

Have you checked to see if BIOS detects it?

Heh, no need to get mad BlackFalcon. Let's just help the poster out and not deal with the other trouble makers.

Have you checked to see if BIOS detects it?

I know I know.... Deep breathe.... Alright much better...

You could also try and disable it through device manager and the re enable. If that does not work you can try uninstalling the device through device manager and then reinstalling. If its an older drive make sure your driver is also up to date.

Seriously. People need to get educated BEFORE they post. I'm with Falcon, I use my drive to "pump" out DVD's 10 hours straight, several times a week, and my drive's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom