DvD-R Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgsupra101

Beta member
Hey all I have a Problem (What Else is New) Maybe you guys can help

My Grand parents bought me 200 TDK Dvd-R's For 40$s i went to go use one and they arent loading up onto my pc.Their not showing up or anything so i cant burn onto them.I know i have a dvd burner and i know the burner still works cause i can still burn reg CD-R's, Please Help

Hey, welcome to Tech Forums.

How positive are you about having a DVD writer as opposed to a DVD reader/CDRW combo drive?

Do you have any other brand of DVD-R disks to try? Have you ever burnt a DVD using that drive?

Also try one of the DVD's in another burner if you can. Some burners (like mine) sometimes don't like some brand DVD's. I had this problem with mine, it would burn CD's but not DVD's and it turned out to be faulty burner but mine was a brand new computer so don't start thinking that your burner broken just yet, LOL. Like imation said check to see wether you have a burner and trying another brand DVD and aswell seeing if you can burn it in another burner apart from yours.

also be aware that different brands of writers support different formats of disk(DVD-R,DVD+R,DVD-R DL,DVD+R DL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom