DVD Burner NOT burning need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8lazy

In Runtime
Ok I bought this dvd, and I cant burn with it! Its making me very unhappy, I dont know what the problem is. I thought that it was a power deficiency, so I got a power supply with a 550 max output just for it. Still doesnt work, I dont know what to do now

I am using Nero Burning Rom version 6.6.0.8 and NEC 3540A Burner, everytime I try to burn a disc Nero just freezes, please I would like some help.

Also: I dont know if this will be helpful or not, But I cant flash the drive in this machine, it tells me that there is a flash error. I have already flashed the drive in another machine though.

I put the drive in another machine and I was able to flash it and burn in that machine, but this one I cannot.

When I first got my dvdrw, I couldn't burn with it either. I remember there was some software conflicts with Nero and some other stuff I was running at the time.

I'd try installing another build of Nero. Or maybe even a diff program all together. Also, you could try disabling stuff in you task manager or startup. Sorry I can't be of more help, but this happened to me liek a year and a half ago.

i figured it out, thanks for trying though. It was the ide miniport drivers being stupid, I just uninstalled them, and then it forced windows to reinstall the driver for them and now everything is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom