Dual screen monitor help

Khaotix

Beta member
I am trying to play a game on my main monitor and then play poker on the other, I have been playing my game in window mode and everything is somewhat working the problem is when i click on my second monitor my game will lose all sound and the task bar will pop up almost like i zoomed out of the game. This is pretty annoying because i need to click on the second monitor to things like fold call raise ect.... is there any possible way around this? I'm using amd 5850 for my graphics card and windows 7 64 bit if you need more info let me know.

Last edited:
I am trying to play a game on my main monitor and then play poker on the other, I have been playing my game in window mode and everything is somewhat working the problem is when i click on my second monitor my game will lose all sound and the task bar will pop up almost like i zoomed out of the game. This is pretty annoying because i need to click on the second monitor to things like fold call raise ect.... is there any possible way around this? I'm using amd 5850 for my graphics card and windows 7 64 bit if you need more info let me know.

Whats your main screen size and what is your secondary screensize ?
Also give us the settings you use for your game and what you play.
Also give us your system specs, that would help us so we know what we're dealing with.

Whats your main screen size and what is your secondary screensize ?
Also give us the settings you use for your game and what you play.
Also give us your system specs, that would help us so we know what we're dealing with.

32 tv inch main 18 inch computer monitor

guild wars 2 window mode ,but does it on all games i play

windows 7 64 graphics card amd 5850

32 tv inch main 18 inch computer monitor

guild wars 2 window mode ,but does it on all games i play

windows 7 64 graphics card amd 5850

I can see why you would have issues doing dual display.
Let me look into a few things and I'll respond back later.

Ok for your 18 inch screen put tehe screen size on 1280x960.
For the refresh rate set it at 65z ir 70hz.
Hit apply and see if windows will accept that and display correctly.

Read this link below, I don't think this work without you damaging something.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/386021-33-resolution-inch-screen-monitor.

For your 32 inch put that 720p and read this guide and read near the bottom.
For the ati control panel, have it auto detech the second display and adjust accordingly so both are nearly matched up.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140527011656AA4IrzE
For the game itself choose 1280x720 window mode, keep the settings on medium.

Come back and let me know what happens.

Back
Top Bottom