Driver Update Problem HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD 3200+ 64

Baseband Member
Ok so this is totaly ****ing me the **** off
this has to be the 5th time ive try to update my nvida forceware drivers from 83. what ever (what ever came on my driver cd for the video cards) to the latest 93.71. Every time ive tryed to update to theses new drives i take all the normal steps uninstall old nvida drivers disable viruses programs and so forth
then i install the 93.71 driver and all goes fine. I restart my pc and bam everything is UBER slow takes ages to start up, takes about 2mins for firefox to open, takes a good 1min+ for folders to open like my computer and stuff and the nvida control panel wont open at All nothing happens and its uber lagged out

Anyone got any idea what i must do to make theses new **** drivers work on my pc? this is totaly ****ing me off im sick of trying to update and having the exact same problems everytime

im running just Bare XP No SP2

Specs in sig

Thanks

i totaly would but i cant becuse ive installed my xp cd i guess to many times and the key just dont work anymore its absolute bull crap seeing as i got the CD right in front of me yet it says my windows is fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom