downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrusjeffery321

Solid State Member
recently i ahve been downloading stuff and then it stopps in like middle of download, it saids that it is downloadng but it is not.. i have internet and everything buy download doesn't work

HELP

So you are trying to download something, and it stops halfway? Well, I'm sure it could be your internet because nothing about the computer can disable the download. Call your ISP and tell them about the problem you're having.

it stops not really half way but like.. at like 3% and hten it saids its downloading but my internet is working fine

so when the download stops, are you able to still browse the net? Do you have wireless router?
I get a similar thing but it's because my usb wireless adapter gets hot and it'll stop any downloads or browsing. When I turn on the a/c, things get back to normal.

my download doens't stop when i am using bitcomet.. but normal download it stops.. i was downloading face of mankind i think.. it's a game i really wanna play ermm how i am downloading... with internet xplorer and ermm. i don't have wireless

So it happens with all Internet Explorer downloads or with one file you're trying to download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom